4.29.2012

What I Wore....A Touch O' Blue, With Some Suede Thrown In Too


Greetings my darling readers! Having a good weekend? Typing up this post in my fav blogging position, in bed, with blankets, a jumbo sized cuppa & sweet foodstuffs in the form of eggy bread (made by yours truly no less…go me)…perfick! I do love lazy Sundays! The one teeny tiny difference today though is that I also happen to be rocking dark lips in my PJ’s at the same time…oh yes. You see I have a bit of a personal battle going on between myself & one lipstick going by the name of Cyber by a certain make up brand ya may have heard of called MAC. I was kindly given this lipstick by my darling mother, at first this obviously made me super happy & squeal with delight, but now I’m beginning to think if maybe this was her idea of humour. Cyber in a nutshell is quite possibly the vampiest of vampy lipsticks, a truly GORG deep purple Aubergine. It is actually a divine colour, in a lovely satin formula too, but ooooooh for the life of me I just cannot wear dark colours as much as I wish I could! *cue violins* I don’t know what it is but I just feel like a complete twat when wearing dark shades, feeling they don’t suit my lips or complexion 7 end up just making me look dead :( *sigh!* It’s frustrating as I absolutely adore the vampy look, with the dark lips, smokey eyes, bronzed cheeks etc. But I won’t give in just yet! Maybe one day I will ACTUALLY venture outside with this lippie on & perhaps even blog about it too, but for now I’m content with rocking it with my PJ’s  ;) One small step, one giant leap & all that…

 
Just a quickie outfit post to share with you lovelies today before I get back to my very busy day of errrr…napping & eating. 
                    Dress - Ebay, Cropped Cardi - H&M, Skinny Blue Jeans - ASOS, Shoes - Clarks

This is one of my absolute favourite little dresses; I just adore everything about it. The colour, the pretty print, the flowing material & of course the bell sleeves…I HEART bell sleeves. But I think the thing that I love most about this dress is the fact it cost me a grand total of…99p! Yes! From that glorious place we like to call Ebay. Whenever I’m reminded of this, I always wonder why I don’t purchase more things from there, other than the fact that it will probably lead me to bankruptcy of course. 
 
I spotted these pretty suede shoes whilst passing by Clarks, made much easier to see by the lovely big, red SALE sign next to them. Next to lace, suede is another one of my big loves & I absolutely adored the cute rounded style of these shoes, I knew I had to have them! The only downside is that they didn’t have my size so I bought these ones which are a size smaller so can only really wear them when I know I won’t be doing much walking! :-/ But I still love em! ;D

 
I also bought two pretty new dresses yesterday (both on sale! BOOM) whilst out lunching with bestie which I can’t wait to share with ya dolls, so pretty they are. I may even wear Cyber with them too…*hyperventilates*

Thanks as always for reading my lovelies! Do you own Cyber? What do you think of it? 

Lotsa love to ya!


10 comments:

  1. U need to post a pic of cyber - it must suit u! Go on be brave ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh I dunno Miss Jones....I don't want to scare my readers...!! ;p LOL! I've been wearing it daily (indoors obvs) who knows...I may pluck up the courage yet! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the fact you are rocking lipstick in bed!!! :) That is a good idea to gain confidence in it! I feel the same about reds! :) I love them but am just not sure if they suit me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Aveen :) That's so true! The more I'm wearing it, the more I'm getting used to it! Aww I feel ya, tis the same for me! But I plan to overcome it & rock those vibrant lippies one day! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. OOOOh - that frock is GORGEOUS!! Love the colour and print - and yes, you are rocking it. YOU ROCK! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Aww your comment made me smile gorguz lady! Thank you so much Sarah, so glad you like it too! Its def one of my favs & SUCH a bargain! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. haha a sale sign does make things cuter right? You did a great job of layering. I don't have cyber, but I have rebel which is a matte deep purple but when it goes on it has pinkish hues. It's less intense. But I dont wear it all the time. I usually wear it with some light clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah ya know it girl! That SALE sign lures me in like a moth to the flame ;) Thanks so much hun! Wow, Rebel sounds intense, will have a looky. I so want to rock these dark lippies, may try your idea of wearing with light colours! Thanks chica xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love dress tops over jeans - very stylish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lovely, so do I! Mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo