4.16.2012

NOTD - Spring Green, Polka Dots & Toadstools!

Greetings chikadees! How’s you all doing? Good I hope! Managed to make it through those Monday blues *high five!*…now that just leaves us with four ooooh so very long days to go…FAB :-/ *reaches for the “open only in extreme emergencies” chocolate stash*  ;) On another note, are we really almost halfway through April already?!! Where is the time goooooing? I’m not sure if I’m entirely liking the speed at which this year seems to be passing to be honest with you, the next thing you’ll know Summer will be gone (before it’s even arrived by the looks of things!) & the Xmas carols will once again begin their glorious wailing from within the department stores!

Woo, please excuse that most obviously PMS related rant me lovelies…tis all good now…choc is in the gob *sigh!* On to the post in hand, here are the nails I was sporting this weekend, twas in the mood for something bright, bright, bright! At first I was veering towards the orange end of the colour spectrum, but after having a little chin wag with the lovely Emma on twitter, who appears to be as avid a fan of Barry M nail paints as yours truly, I found myself reaching for one of his…the blooming gorguz Spring Green to be precise! A lovely, lush & suitably bright green cream, perfecto!
Thumb has been excluded from today’s NOTD…tis its own fault for smudging on me so is currently on a time out till next mani. After applying two coats of this lush colour (seem to use this word a lot these days…I think I shall make it my word of the week…LUSH) I decided to make it a bit more interesting by the addition of a few polka dots, heavy on the accent finger & finished with a pretty green stone on the tips. Not forgetting a coat of what is STILL my FAV top coat at the moment, No7’s Stay Perfect Topcoat.
Really happy with how this mani came out, it reminds me of toadstools & Super Mario Brothers! And of course bright Spring days :) Application as always with good ol’ Barry M polish’s was a dream in two coats. My wish is to eventually own ALL the Barry M shades…ooooh a girl can dream! Have also heard on the grapevine that Barry M have released some new shades including their own range of what look to be AWESOME magnetic polish’s! *drooools* This begin the lemmings…. ;)

Thanks as always for reading dolls! Do you own Barry M Spring Green? What’s your favourite Barry M polish? Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. I love the spring green, shall definitely put it on my wishlist. I love the non-glitter/metallic shades, really gorgeous.

    xunderscoreclaree.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare! Ooooh yes you def should! I absolutely LOVE my glitter/foil polish's but have to say I am looooving these creamy brights too! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I luuuurve these, I haven't pulled out Spring Green in a while but now I'm feeling rather inspired! If I really had to choose a number 1 favourite Barry M... it's a toughie... but I think it would have to go to Blue Moon! Everything is perfect about Blue Moon. I agree with you wishing to own all Barry M's in the future, I'm on my own little mission to own them all! :D I love the chocolate mentions, chocolate is always good <3 thank you for mentioning meee :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely! Aww you're welcome :) Glad to have inspired you! Yes, be sure to dig out this pretty shade soon! ;) oooh will def check out this Blue Moon, thank you hun! Aaaah to own ALL the Barry M polish's... ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. That's a perfect colour green! I love how you've used the gems as well :)
    www.emmerliejay.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much hun! Glad you like :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo