4.11.2012

New Models Own Beetlejuice - Tropical Sun! :D

Aloha my beautiful readers! You all having a good week? Thanks to the bank holiday break, this week has been delightfully shortened so before you know it we can enjoy the weekend again! Woo! Tis also the big bro’s birthday this weekend, nothing outrageous planned at the moment other than a lovely birthday brekkie/brunch in Windsor, where hopefully the weather will be on our side! Plus as I seem to have caught the cooking bug lately, I may even venture back in to the kitchen (if errr mumma bear allows me back in there that is…) & cook up a few birthday treats...what are sisters for huh? ;)  The fam will have the delightful task of being taste testers…the lucky buggers them :-/

So today I have one of the new Models Own Beetlejuice polish’s to share with you my lovelies! As you know I was a HUGE fan of the first 5 polish’s that were released in this awesome collection & love them all. Swatches of them are on the bloggy if you wanna looky dolls :) So when I heard that 3 new summer colours were being released…well let’s just say my squeals could & may have broken glass…
Twas difficult to choose but the first polish I decided to try was the beautiful Tropical Sun, as I was definitely drawn to this one the most out of the three! Seeing as the weather has been so god awful of late, I decided to chuck this bottle of delightful shimmering brightness on to my nails & my oh myyyyy it did not disappoint! 
 Described by Models Own as a glistening sunset, Tropical Sun is a truly beautiful peach shimmer, with hints of pink, orange & coral that creates the most gorguz shade which is made even more stunning by the added golden shimmer & subtle silver microglitter running through it, making it glisten indeed! *sighs*  So very, very pretty it is :)
I’d heard that the formula of these new Beetlejuice polish’s were a tad thinner than the original colours which is true, I mean this was three coats applied over a base coat. But it was definitely worth it! I love how in certain lighting's the gold really comes through making it almost a burnt orange! Just so stunning & a unique addition to my polish collection.
So I think it comes as no surprise when I say that Tropical Sun is a winner for me! ;) This would be an amazing polish for the summer months ahead I think & would look just as lovely on the tootsies as a pedicure too, so it will be getting plenty of usage!
Models Own polish’s are available online & in Boots & retail for £5. Have you tried Tropical Sun? 

What do you think of the Beetlejuice collection? Stay tuned for swatches of Indian Ocean & Copper Pot! Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!




12 comments:

  1. I love this shade!! I keep trying to stay away from polish since I have so many but I may be tempted with this one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty right? Ooooh one can never have too many polish's in my world lovely! LOl! Hope you're well! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this collection. They should pay u for your detailed reviews. You are a nail expert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I have enabled a lot of people in to buying them! Lol! Thanks my pretty chica! You should check them out, they are puuuuurdy! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thats such a beautiful colour! Reminds me of Salmon! Great detailed post! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog - http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ny gosh you are so right! Salmon is pretty spot on :) Thank you huny xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love this colour its so pretty! :P .....gimme!

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really a gorgeously unique shade, I'm in love with it! :D xoxo

      Delete
  5. I already loved the beetle juice collection but now I can't wait to get these new additions x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I really loved the original collection too *shocked face* ;) You really need these new colours too hun, they're lovely! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe, ain't it puuuuuuurdy? ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo