3.16.2012

What I Wore....Baggy Trousers OOTD :)

Well hey there my lovelies! Almost forgot for a minute there that it was Friday so happy weekend to you all! Seems a bit odd to be blogging at this time as I would normally be at work but it makes a nice change I can tell you! Fortunately my weekend started early as I’d booked some days off work, mainly to go for a lovely spa day with the mumma bear yesterday which was really wonderful & much needed for both of us! Twas part of her Mothers Day gift which happens to be this Sunday, do any of you have anything special planned? I’m hoping to unleash the inner Delia & concoct a nice brekkie/brunch thing involving pancakes, fruit, maybe a sweet sauce of some sort…whether that will actually happen successfully is another thing entirely. Oh which reminds me, I need to pop by the supermarket so I can pick up some pancakes…

A blog post of the outfit variety today as I haven’t done one of those in a while! Grey clearly being the theme with this one & also includes one of my favourite pair of trousers in my wardrobe. Not just because of the gorguz dog tooth type print on them which I love, but damn they are just so bloomin comfortable! I could sleep in them even so comfy shmumfy they are, but I don’t. 
 Trousers - River Island, Polo neck - Primark, Cardigan - Next, Shoes - Debenhams, Beads - Primark, Hat - Accessorize

 I picked these up from River Island when they had one of their sales. Whenever I see that beautiful red sign in the River Island windows I always pop in & make a mad dash to the trousers as they seem to be the only shop who do ones that fit little old me perfectly with their fab petite sizes! Hence why I seem to have so many pairs from there… ;) 
With the trousers I paired a black polo neck from Primark & a wraparound waterfall-esque type grey cardigan from Next. The dove grey peep toe suede shoes I picked up in Debenhams & just fell in love with them, so even though they are a size 3 & not the 4 that I actually am, I still got them! I just make sure I don’t do a lot of walking when wearing them ;) Final bits to the outfit were just a string of beads & dogtooth print hat from Accessorize that reminds me of one of those riding hats? Although I wouldn’t go riding with this….as its soft & quite a bit of damage would be done to the noggin if I landed on it I think… :-/

There could be a possibility that I might have a slight obsession for dogtooth prints…what do you think? Thanks for reading my lovelies! What prints are you loving right now? 

Lotsa lov to ya!

6 comments:

  1. HOT! Love the combination of grey-ish shades and the shoes are great. Very balanced look! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Tali! Loving Gret right now & I do love those shoes, even if they squish my size 4 feet! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love it outfit. It's really great :D
    Have a great weekend.

    daisy-laura.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Same to you, hope you have a fab one! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Very 1930's Greta Garbo - love the mixture of greys and different textures. As I sit here in my grubby jeans, converse and tatty cardi! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww wow, such a lovely compliment! Thanks mumma scrubs! Oh bah, you make grubby jeans & converse look gooooooood! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo