3.17.2012

NOTD - Nails Inc "Eagle Street" in a coat of Dreamy Glitter....

Evening poppets! Having a good weekend? Just got in from a Tesco shop with the big bro to pick up the bare necessities for a little Mothers Day pancake breakfast/brunch tomorrow :) By the way, am I the only one who breaks out in to that Jungle Book song like Baloo the bear (in my head of course, always in my head) whenever hearing those words?? *side eye* By bare necessities I of course mean ready to use packaged crepes, fruit & sauce... I mean I would make them from scratch but I don’t think mumma would appreciate the apocalypse that would occur in the kitchen if I did…so when you look at it I’m thinking of her really… ;) But of course my bro & I, being us, couldn’t even perform this task without making some sort of arsey blunder & only forgot the bloomin ice cream! Typical. Not just that but we happened to have a delivery this morning aka mumma’s gift which happened to have a huge Thorntons logo on the side...hmm, masters of deception we are clearly not. :-/

Anyhoos dolls, got a nice simple NOTD I wanted to share with you involving a lovely nude-ish polish from Nails Inc in “Eagle Street” & a super pretty glitter topcoat courtesy of NYX. I love how "Eagle Street" is not just your bog standard nude polish, having an almost milk chocolate-y tone to it…YUM :D As with most Nails Inc polish’s, the consistency is quite thick so you can probably get away with just one coat but me being a creature of habit went for the usual two.
Wanting to jazz it up a tad, I thought it would be the perfect time to dig out & try the prettyful & sparkle-licious topcoat by NYX in “Dreamy Glitter” which I picked up from a cheeky Cherry Culture Haul I did a while back. A mixture of tiny & large holographic glitters plus a few stars thrown in for extra measure in a pale pink clear base, it makes such a lovely topcoat to funk up any polish! :D

Thanks for reading my darlings! Hope you all have a lovely Mothers Day tomorrow whatever you may be doing :) Oh & Happy St Patricks Day to all celebrating today! :D No green mani though unfortunately…FAIL. ;) Are you fond of nude polish’s? What’s your favourite topcoat?  

Lotsa love to ya!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like wearing neutral shades and adding a bit of fun to the look. Have you tried the Nails Inc overglaze's? Love them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! Ooooh no I've not tried those are they nice? Will def have a looky!! Like I need much encouragement... ;) lol! xoxo

      Delete
  2. oh maaaan i need that glitter polish! the little stars are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! agree LOVE the stars in it! You must get it huny! Such a fab funky topcoat :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. This such a gorgeous combination, I love nude polishes and this topcoat is to die for, I adore the little stars.

    Charlotte x

    what-charlotte-did.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you charlotte! As much as I love my bright colours, I do have a BIG love for nude polish's too! Especially when jazzed up like this :) Do try it out, its lovely! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Totally love that sparkly top coat! I'm such a magpie! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me too! *high five for sparkly goodness!* xoxo

      Delete
  5. That looks so pretty, I love the way you've jazzed up a nude colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much lovely :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Love that nails inc colour! So pretty and the glitter adds something extra! Lovely blog too :-)

    Check out and enter my Giveaway! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And agree glitter makes even the most boring of polishes shine! Aww thanks hun :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. OMG Sparkly princess nails! I'm with Leanne, really digging on neutrals with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EVERYONE should have sparkly princess nails, oh yes...go team sparkle seizure! :D xoxo

      Delete
  8. I have to have this glitter polish its stunning xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must get it hun, YOU MUST! So glad everyone has loved it as much as I do! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo