3.30.2012

NOTD - Metallic Mint Frost! :)

Hey hey & happy Friday to ya lovelies! *high five!* Blimey it’s been a grueling few weeks at work, but I won’t bore you with the details, just so super happy to have reached the end of this week & welcome the weekend with open arms *cue chariots of fire music*
Today was a good day….why? Because I finally picked me up the new summer Beetlejuice collection polishes from Models Own!! Eeeee! There they were in their entire beautiful glory calling to me whilst I was passing on my lunch break, sneaky KFC in hand. But then I found myself in a serious crisis situation when faced with not only the new Beetlejuice range but also the absolutely amazing looking Hed Kandi collection too! What to doooo?! I decided to attempt to be good & just get the Beetlejuice (I’ve said it 3 times now…uh oh *looks over shoulder) colours but now I cannot get those pretty glitters out of my head! So I’m thinking a return trip to Boots tomorrow first thing is on the cards to grab em before they go… Of course NOTD’s will be in order, cannot wait to try them out! 

Today I wanted to share with you lovelies one of the gorguz LA Colors polishes I picked up in my recent bargain haul post? This is the uber lovely Metallic Green, a divine, almost minty green foil & you know me, I do love me foils! I loves it I tell you! :D
Oooooh puuurdy! This here is two coats, which applied absolutely beautifully, very smooth with no streakiness whatsoever, & the finish is just gorguz. I applied the obligatory topcoat as well & was seriously impressed that there were no signs of chipping till the 3rd day of wearing. Considering I paid a most bargainous 99p for this polish I’d say that was pretty darn good! :D
After a coupla days I wanted to jazz it up a tad more, so applied a thin coat of Models Own Silver crackle over the mint foil & then on top of that, a stroke or two of my FAV glitter polish that is Deborah Lippmans “Today Was A Fairytale”…the result? Sparkly, frosty, minty goodness that was a big hit!! :D  BOOM!

Hope you likey! Thanks for reading my lovelies. Have you ever tried LA Colors polishes?

Lotsa love to ya!

8 comments:

  1. I love this one Aysh! Wearing Orly Rage at the moment, so I totally get the metallic obsession. Looks fab on you lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Leanne! Ooooh Orly Rage is loooooverly! Why don't I own ANY Orly polishes?? *sob!* xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colour, looks amazing on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! It looks even more pretty in real life! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. agree! Tis such a prettyful foil non?? :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. wow what a gorgeous colour, i really want to try the LA polishes :D

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, I love it :) Yes you must! Such great value for money & really good quality too xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo