3.10.2012

FOTD - Green Eyed Girl.... :D

Hellooooooooo & happy weekend to you all my beauts, how is everyone’s faring so far? Very well I hope! Madame kitty & I have just partaken in a rather delightful & satisfying little KFC feast *pats belly* & are now lying across the bed like a coupla heifers….not much change there then. In other news, I seriously CANNOT stop staring at my nails today….one word….GLITTER BABY!! Okay that’s two, but it is stunning dolls! I tweeted a pic earlier & will definitely be blogging about this stunning new (& might I add extremely bargainous!!) glitter polish soon so keep your prettyful eyes peeled :)

I haven’t done an FOTD in a while so I thought I’d post about a makeup look I did for a relatives wedding not too long ago. You might remember I started a little series ya might say on a few wedding makeup looks I did? Well this is another addition to that, so isn’t exactly a Face of the Day, more Face From A Wedding I Went To A While Back…errr yeah. *cough!* 
The theme for this look was green as that was the colour of the Asian style outfit I wore which was made from a lovely lace like material. As usual I like to focus on the eyes mostly, so went for an Arabic-esque type look using just three shades & of course plenty of eye liner! Hope ya like!
 
Face – Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer, MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC35 & MAC MSF in Natural Medium.
Cheeks – Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer to contour & Victoria Jackson Bronze Shimmer on cheekbones
Lips – No7 Nude Lip liner & MAC Crème D’Nude Lipstick
Eyes – Bright Matte Green shade from Coastal Scents 88 colour palette applied over whole lid, Barry M Dazzle Dust in shade 14 (Shimmery Khaki Green) in the crease, blended out into outer V & along lower lash line, Pale Gold from Coastal Scents 88 colour palette applied to inner corners & brow bone to highlight as well as along the lower lash line. MAC Fluidline Blacktrack Gel Eye liner along upper lash line & water line finishing off with Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara.     

Thanks as always for reading my lovelies! Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!

14 comments:

  1. KFC?!!! Lol. I would have never guessed you were a fan of that stuff haha. i ate it too much as I child, cant enjoy it anymore. This eyemakeup is gorgeous! Love the green! I would like to try this, but I have bad feeelings about how it might turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! yaaaaah girl, I love me a bit o' KFC ;D Aww thank you for your lovely words sweety :) You should totally go for it hun, green would look fab on ya! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. KFC YUM! LOL no no to pot noodle tho hehe

    loving the green u sex pot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five to KFC!! And I WILL convert you to pot noodle woman! ;) thank you my cutie xoxo

      Delete
  3. wow loving this look, it's really sleek! I esp love your lashes they're crazy fantastic!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much for the lovely comment huny! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. You are a little green fairy princess! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* thank you my lovely Mrs A! :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous green, it looks so pretty and just works amazingly on you- lovely <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Steph! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  6. Very nice! I like arabic eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Me too, would love to go a bit more adventurous with arabic makeup too! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo