3.07.2012

A Delightful Little Swap With The Lovely Chelle! :D

Ello ello my sweets! Hope you are all having a good week so far? Not long to go now till the weekend loves. I’m hoping that the weather will behave itself a bit more this weekend than the last because it just occurred to me that we are actually in the month of March already (don’t worry, this is perfectly normal for moi…) which means one thing….car booty season should be starting up again! :D I absolutely love having a day out with matey’s at a good ol’ car boot, I do. Such a great place to spend the day (weather permitted!) & hunt down treasures for fab prices! Although more often than not I always end up coming away, not with the vintage clothes/jewels I yearn for but books….yup…I’m a nerd ;)

Anyhoos, on to the post my lovelies which I’m seriously over due in posting!! This is the delightful little makeup swapsie that I did not too long ago with my super sweet (and might I add recently engaged…EEEEE!) lovely friend Chelle from all the way over in the land of Oz, who sent my way some absolutely amazing beauty’s, thank you so much my darling friend! *huuuuuuuuugs* My jaw pretty much dropped & I near about wept with joy when I opened up the amazing package she sent me :)
                                    *squeals! Lotsa pretty new polishes & more to play with! :D
Three absolutely GORG polishes from the Australian brand Ulta3 in Mermaid Green, Antique Copper & Crystallina
My first ever Ozotic Pro polish’s! So excited to try these beauties out, don’t they look simply stunning?! From L-R shades 205, 608 & 505 *drooooools*
A beautiful Mode polish which is a purple glitter explosion in a bottle, a pretty lilac cream Face of Australia eye shadow & Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in “Rose Diamond”!! OMG I have wanted to own one of these ever since seeing some amazing swatches! YAY! Also a cute little watermelon lip balm & one thing that had me literally squealing when I saw it…Lucas PawPaw Ointment!! This stuff looks absolutely incredible & I’ve wanted to try it for the longest time after hearing really amazing things about it. It’s basically one of those 'one product does all' type ointments & has been compared to the illustrious Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. You must know by now how I go on about how I suffer from the most awful dry lip syndrome, well this stuff has been absolutely LUSH to use on the lips. Not just that though, this product can also be used on burns, cuts, grazes, as well as on the hands, elbows, face…even on hair & to help tame eyebrows! Like I said, this stuff is just pure awesomeness & I carry it around everywhere now :)
Some BYS goodies including a beautiful blusher in “Coral”, an extremely cool colour changing nail enamel in “Glitter Purple” & the lovely looking “Prima Ballerina” nail polish (I love the bottle!) Finally Chelle also generously included one of her fav cuticle treatments which is this absolutely yummy Apricot Oil (smells divine!) by Essie & now has pride of place by my bedside! Been using this baby every day, such an amazing product & my cuticles have never looked better! 
And of course couldn’t forget the yummy treats which disappeared in embarrassingly quick record time…
Awww thank you so so much my lovely Chelle, you spoiled me muchly my dear friend, can’t wait to try it all! Look forward to the day when I can finally give ya a great big hug in person!  :D 

Thanks as always for reading bellas! 

Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. awww seeing this brings back travelling memories!! I looove cherry ripe...yummy coconutty cherry deliciousness!! lol That pawpaw treatment is meant to be amazing stuff and cure anything (skin related. and those polishes...how gorgeous are they!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god, Cherry Ripe is delicious!! Haha! Been loving the pawpaw ointment as a lip treatment, amazing! Aww I know, she really is a sweety :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your kind words lovely and I am so happy you like the polishes and makeup!! <333333 It always makes me so happy to see the products I selected in the hands of my lovely friends hehe. I'm glad the pawpaw ointment is working well for you! I love the stuff too.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww meant every one my lovely! You chose some real beauts thank you so much sweety! High five for the pawpaw ointment!! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow that should keep you busy for a while! Swatch the Mermaid Green as soon as will ya doll? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it sure will won't it? Aaaaah of course the GREEN ONE! Of course I shall do so for you as soon as hun! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo