2.26.2012

NOTD - Return To Milan With A 3D Jewel Accent Finger! :D

Greetings to you me lovely readers! Fair thee well?? Hope you’ve all had a fab weekend & managed to catch a few of those gorguz rays! This weekend for me has had a pretty much “doing absolutely sod all” theme to it really….it’s been good ;) Went for a long awaited & much needed hair cut yesterday as the hairs had just about reached that hobo-ish stage, the look of absolute horror on the hairdressers face as she looked at my straggly ends was worth the trip alone. But after much umm-ing & ahhh-ing we decided to keep the ombre hair for a while longer as I just love it too much & wasn’t quite ready to let go yet. So I’m still officially ombre but with a few extra layers & a teensy little side fringe thrown in for extra measure :D 

There’s nothing I love more than having a browse through my polish’s & stumbling across an old favourite & having that “ooooh looky, I remember you!!!!!” moment. Such is the case with this pretty, pretty….oh my , so pretty polish which goes by the name of Milan by No7 :) An absolutely stunning pink foil, with the most gorguz silver shimmers running through, it is a stunner it is & was actually one of my first No7 polish’s! So we do go way back, how could I have forgotten you my precious? Most sincere apologies…
Not that this beauty needed anything more added to it, so stunning it is by its onesome, but I was feeling a bit o’ experimental accent finger action was called for, so after applying two coats of Milan, I dug out some small round black stones from one of my nail art wheels & decided to attempt a 3D effect jewel accent finger! 
Gotta admit it was a tad fiddly tricky! I applied a black base using just a cheapo black polish, and then started adding the stones a few rows at a time with my hair pin, applying a bit of clear polish each time. After a few minutes (or 50) passed during which a coupla stones were lost & many rude words uttered, I eventually got the hang of it & had me my 3D accent finger! Wooo! I really liked the finished effect, now I would love to try it with different coloured stones! Imagine multi-coloured! Now that would be a bobby dazzler of an accent finger! :D

Have you tried No7 polish’s? What’s your fav? As always thanks for reading my bellas, till next time! 

Lotsa love to ya!

10 comments:

  1. Haha hobo hair! Love the accent nail Aysh, boy have you got the patience. I would have given up after 15mins! Btw your photos show up on google reader but not on your blog, says they've been deleted/moved?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya Tass, aww thank you babe, haha aaaah was very tempted myself but persevered, I'm nowt if not determined once on a mission!! Oh no really?! I hope they haven't been totally lost, will need to have a looky...god I hate computers :-/ xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hobo hair?! Haha, have you heard! As if! You need to stick up pictures of this fringe!!!!

    You love your foils girl, it looks larvely! Pain in the arse to remove though? Freaking hope nottt xco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhe yup I do love me foils don't I? You MUST have this in your collection babe, it is a beaut to remove, no problemo's at all! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Im loving the 3D! I have been thinking of doing some bling on my nails as well. Well, having my boyfriend do it. haha. Tomorrow is Wednesday, you better be wearing pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heya cutie! Aww thank you so much! You must, you must try, hehe LOVE that ya get your boy to do it, that's awesome babe! Aaaaand of course I am indeedy, well on the nails anyhoo.. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love this mani! I love black and pink together, the black bling is so pretty and I haven't seen much of that! I've been wanted to try to do a 3D nail with some bling, but I just don't know if I have the patience! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun, so glad you like it :) Hehe it does require a little patience but the end result is deff worth it! Let me know if you do give it a go! xoxo

      Delete
  6. hiya
    just to let u no,i have restarted my blog.sabina xxx

    makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello lovely! OMG how awesome to see you back Sabina! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo