2.06.2012

NOTD - A Quick Simple Champagne Mani & A Catch Up! :D

Well hey there my lovelies! How are you all doing? Did you all enjoy the, albeit slightly delayed, winter wonderland we were gifted with this weekend? I’ll have to admit though, the weather did get me a bit Scrooge like as not only does the thought of driving (hell even walking!) in snow scare the holy bejaysus out of me as I’m such a clumsy arse, but I also had to cut my weekend in London short for fear of being stranded & unable to get home! Yup….like a typical British, the first sign of a snowflake has me in palpitation panic-mode with thoughts of train delays & all that :-/  *sigh!* 
But anyhoos, as I mentioned & as you’ll know if you follow moi on twitter, this weekend saw me spending some quality fun time in London town with some wonderful people including my gorguz blogger pals Halima & Amina, whose birthday celebration was also on the cards & a fab weekend it was. I really have a lot of love for these girls, such truly amazing friends who always promise a fabulous time within their company & I already cannot wait to see them again :) You’ve been warned ladies…muchos big hugs to ya! :D
                                                           My Beauts - Halima, Moi, Amina :D

On to the post dolls, I thought I’d keep it short & sweet (bwahaha!….sorry) with a quick & simple NOTD I did using a super pretty champagne toned polish that I attained through a NEXT gift set last year. Was mightily impressed with the polishes for sure, especially the rose pink shade, I only wished they sold them too! But sadly I haven’t seen them since :( This nameless polish in question is a lovely satin-y cream shade with a subtle hint of yellow gold running through it. I actually find it quite similar to No 7 “Coconut” which I used in my Tuxedo Nails mani recently, so there’s me dupe! Huzzah! :D
This here’s two coats over what is obviously a not so good base coat judging by a coupla those cheeky bubbles that sneaked through!  :-/ To finish the mani I kept it simple by adding a pretty nail art sticker & diamante stone onto the ring & the thumb fingers, still my most absolute favourite way of doing nail art. So super quick & easy yet such a pretty finish I think! :) Hope you like!

Thanks as always for stopping by my angels!

Lotsa love to ya!

13 comments:

  1. Have too much love for this post, Aysh! We all look swish ;) And check Mina out with colour! Shock horror, haha. She looks awesome in colour :D

    The mani is pretty awesome too (how many times have I mentioned the word awesome??!). Frosty colours are the way forward. YES. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGS YOU* Amazing time babe, cannot wait for the next one & of course agree with ya 100% ;) LOL! I knoooooooow! We've broken through a barrier with our Mina at long last! Now a whole rainbow of possibilities! Aww glad ya like the mani my gorguz, tis all about the frost...AWESOME (3 times on your part was def not enough) ;) xoxo

      Delete
    2. Hehe you betchya! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. your blogger buds are gorgeous! glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Vonnie my lovely! Really hope to get to meet you too one day my twinsie! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. Loving the nails! You girls look gorgeous as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much for the lovely comment hun :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Omg Amina didn't wear black!! Hope you had an amazing time :) Love this post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sriyaaaaaa! You should be standing in that pic with us! :( I hope you had an amazing birthday too doll, you looked absolutely gorguz as always & hope to see you ya real soon! Haha lol I know right! Tis not a figment of your imagination, Mina is indeed wearing colour! Our birthday girl did goooooooooood ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. You all look soo gorgeous :) xx I'm sure you had a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Rosh!!! So wish you could have been there with us! :( Thank you so much my lovely, it was wonderful :) Next time you WILL be there :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo