2.10.2012

Haul of Wonders... ;)

Ello ello me bella chicas & Happy Friday, we made it! Got a bit worried for a minute there that the snow had come back with a vengeance but thankfully, tis nowt left but a light smattering of white pixie dust down this end. Oh gosh, I know this is probably making moi sound like such a boring old fart right? But believe me the novelty & excitement of a heavy snowfall wears off very quickly when faced with a perilous drive in to work! Plus there is also the fact that I nearly always fall flat on my arse every single time we have this kinda weather…this time was no exception *rubs sore behind* Another reason I’m glad the weathers cleared up is that I’ll be heading to London again tomorrow for The Only Way Is Blogging Event :D This is the 3rd TOWIB event, the previous ones were absolutely fab & I’m very much looking forward to it & meeting lots of lovely bloggers! :D

Got a (pic heavy) haul post for ya today lovelies, filled with a few pretty’s I picked up here & there as the month of January saw a bit of cheeky spending done ;) But it wasn’t my fault honest! The awful, horrid, absolutely EVIL sales as usual lured me in to their clutches & I was dragged kicking & screaming on said shopping excursions…*tumbleweed*  Yeah, even I couldn’t convince myself…Anyhoos moving on, here are the bits & bobs this gal grabbed recently…
Hello brightness! I’ve been on the hunt for a casual blazer for a while now to add that extra edge to an outfit & I’ve also wanted to introduce more bright colours in to my wardrobe. This beaut seems to tick both boxes, it’s a lovely soft silky material that flows beautifully & such a stunningly bright blue! I have a pair of blue suede heels that I know would go perfick with it :D Picked up from the NEXT sale where I also had a gift voucher so ended up paying nada for it! Woo!
This simple yet sweet dress I picked up from the New Look sale. Absolutely loved the cutesy print & collar!
Oooooh sparkly! A sequin dress filled with sparkles is something that has been on my wish list for a long time now, I just hadn’t found one that I liked or could actually walk in as half of them were so incredibly heavy! Lol! Too much bling for little ol’ me obviously. Then I found this bobby dazzler in a vintage-y shop near me, not only does it have just the right amount of sparkle factor, but I just loved the combo of red & black sequins! Down magpie!
These boots were made for walking…& walk they shall! Suede, black, knee high, perfect length heels…every girl needs a pair like this in their collection & I finally found mine at Clarks, not only on sale but my awesome mum managed to get me an extra discount due to some slight scuffing at the bottom. What a super star haggler she is! :D
OMG, these cute ballet pumps I picked up from Zara are quite possibly the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet! The fact that they are just so super puuuuurdy in that gorguz rose gold shade just makes it all complete. Thank you Zara, you are awesome :)
Errr, yup. Another pair of shoes….*blushes* But look! They sparkle! And you can be certain that these will get A LOT of wear :D Like the sparkly dress, I’ve wanted a pair of blingy shoes also that can go with many an outfit & these were just perfect! So comfy too, I found these stunners in New Look
 Errrm Zara? Did I mention how awesome you were?? They've done it again for me big time for sure as I finally have the perfect leather jacket I'd been wanting for yonks! But every single one I came across was just too bulky, or too grungy... But this one fit so perfectly when I tried it, I just new I had to take it home with me :) It is LOVE
& last but not least…my new bag! It really is as soft as it looks ;) I totally could not stop rubbing it against my face…*cough!* err don’t worry, I didn’t make a spectacle of myself in the shop…just at home…in front of the cat…who just gave me her standard exasperated look filled with sorrow & pity….quite normal then. I found this beauty in the River Island sale, I really do have a soft spot for their gorguz bags, my current one is from there also which I also blogged about & I still love it immensely!  

And there we have it! A months sale hauling in one post :D Phew, hopefully that’s me done now for the next few years or so… ;) Hope you liked! Did you lovelies acquire any new pretty things lately?? Thanks as always for stopping by angels!

Lotsa love to ya!


12 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love the boots and shoes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma! Can ya tell I like shoes?? ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. i want a cute colored blazer! loooooove the sequin dress and that silver leather jacket is BADASS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you must! The brighter the better babe! Hehe thank you my lovely, in loooove with me new jacket! Thought I'd let the biker chic in me out... ;D xoxo

      Delete
  3. these look awesome!

    http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul girrrrrl!! New Look have got some amazing shoes in at the moment, loving the sparkly heels! They are stunning!!!!

    Have fun at TOWIB, you lucky girl you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you gorguz! I know right? Had know idea their shoes were so fantabulous! Hope to wear those shoes on our next night out ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hey Aysh, it was lovely to meet you yesterday at TOWIB. Once again - you have a perfect blog name! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there hun! Aww thank you so much, that's such a lovely thing to say :) Was so lovely to meet you too! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Love the bag!!! Super cute! Been looking for a nice furry one forages, might check this one out! Also love sparkly shoes, the sequin dress and the bird dress... I really must stop shopping!!! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Shopping is gooooooood! The best therapy hun ;) Aww thanks so much! I'm almost too scared to take the bag out in case it gets ruined! Haha! I guess it'll also help keep me warm! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo