2.19.2012

Bourjois Pop Up Boutique! :D

Bonjour lovelies! Aaaah is it really Sunday evening already?? Weekends are definitely not long enough; just when you start relaxing it’s time to get ready for work the next day already! Been a bit of a busy bee of late, it just occurred to me that I’ve spent the last 3 weekends in London! As much as I love the place & spending time there with friends I think it’ll be a good idea to take it easy next weekend (not to mention kinder to the bank account…!)

Yesterday I met up with Saf, Ayshe & her sister Hatty & together we went along to the Bourjois Pop Up Boutique that’s opened in Shoreditch for London Fashion Week which I’m sure most of you have heard of by now & is literally every makeup lover’s dream! A fabulous little haven located at the Beach Blanket Babylon, the moment you walk in you’re surrounded by abundance of beautiful Bourjois products everywhere you look, some stored in the most adorable sweety jars. So cute! There were lots of Bourjois favourites including the amazing eye shadows, blushes, polish’s as well as a few limited edition products & not only were there makeup artists at hand to primp & preen you with makeovers & manicures or a spot of body art if that took your fancy, but all products were a fabulous 65% off!......Oh yes, some hauling was done, I mean it would have been rude not too right?? Bourjois also kindly gave us a little goody bag filled with a few treats to take away with us… But that’s going to have to be a WHOLE other post altogether! ;D 
Here are a few piccies!

Moi, Saf, Hatty & Ayshe

 Sharing a special moment with the golden poodle.... ;)

Hehe, this made me giggle....



We had a really lovely time perusing all the lovely displays of makeup, not only was the atmosphere great but the Bourjois team were all so lovely too. The pop up boutique is only opened for a short while during LFW & tomorrow is the last day! So if you have a chance to pop on down there for a visit, definitely do so! :D

Thanks for reading my beauts! Have you been to the Bourjois Pop Up Boutique?

Lotsa love to ya!


                                    

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aww it really was hun! Did ya manage to pay visit? :) xox

      Delete
  2. it actually looks like a lot of fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting Ruby! Yes it was a lot of fun, especially surrounded by all that lovely makeup! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I am SO ENVIOUS!!! It looks fabulous and sounds like you had lots of fun =) and with 65% off products omg! How adorable are the lolly jars filled with products hehe.

    And seriously how insanely beautiful do you look?!!!!! The hair! The skin! The eyes! The gorgeous smile! And your makeup! Simply stunning my lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Chelle!! :) You're such a sweetheart my lovely friend, your comment really made me smile! Thank you so much huny *huuuugs* Haha I know! Those are sweety jars ya just wanna dig your hands right into huh? :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. You look so cute in the pic next to the golden poodle, I told James that you are like a little pixie I could carry around in my pocket! he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe fank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mrs A aka my bloggin mama ;) Awww well I am actually 1/8 pixie ya know? From my mums side.... ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo