1.22.2012

What I Wore.....Black Cats and Al Capone OOTD

Bonjour lovely readers! You all having a nice weekend? Currently typing up this post in my most favourite blogging position, which is in front of the box with a good movie on the telly, today it’s Back to the Future (never gets old!), with a bucket sized cup o’ tea next me & a sufficient supply of sweet food stuffs! Bliss! :D  Yesterday I went to visit my old school friends beautiful new baby boy who was a wonderful surprise Xmas present last year as he arrived in to the world on Christmas Day! & such a cutie he is :D I guess we’re all growing up now….eeeep! ;-)

Thought I’d share a quick outfit post with you lovelies today which I wore on my last trip to London, the BINTM Live Event at Excel to be exact which I blogged about a few posts back? I have a real soft spot for this cutesy dress, it’s definitely up there as one of my favourites & the reason for this being entirely that it’s patterned with lotsa cute little black kitty cats!  :D
I picked up this lovely dress from a shop in Westfield’s Shopping Centre called Color Color? Every time I pay visit to Westfield’s I always pop in to this fab clothes shop for a browse around as it is filled with lots of gorguz, unique style pieces. This particular dress immediately caught my eye the last time; it’s such a lovely lightweight white net chiffon-y type material & did I mention that it has black cats on it???? Such a cute print! :D 
I paired the dress with my usual combo of black tee & skinny trousers, then added a bit o’ sparkle to the outfit by whacking a sequin beret on to the noggin & cinching the dress in at the waist with a sparkly silver belt. 
            Dress - ColorColor, Trousers - Dorothy Perkins, Shoes - Zara, Hat - Accessorize

For the shoes I wore my black & white lace ups, or my Al Capone shoes as my uncle likes to call them! I confess I do feel a tad mafia-esque in them! ;)  Love them a lot though, they’re actually surprisingly comfy & I picked these babies up on sale from Zara. 
Thanks for stopping by darlin’s! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!

8 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh! I loooove that dress! So jealous. =p

    ~ Lauren <3
    thecosmeticskitten.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you Lauren! Do check out Color Color if ya can! They have some really lovely dresses in there :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looking good hun!. And love that dress. Looks great on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Saf! Hehe & thank you for being such a brill photographer ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks awesome!!
    And i've been to colour colour once, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely :) Its a fab shop right? Such prettyful pieces in there :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo