12.31.2011

NOTD - "Ladybug" with Models Own Raspberry Fool

Hey there my lovely readers! Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend. So we’ve reached the end of another year, is it just me or has it totally just flown by?!?! I don’t know where the times gone! 
I thought I’d squeeze in a quick NOTD as my last post of 2011 titled “Ladybug” as the red & black combo bought the cute little insects to mind even though that wasn’t my intention when doing it! :) The polish used for this mani was one of my Models Own polish’s going by the name of “Raspberry Fool” which is a lovely glossy red polish with a subtle pretty pink shimmer running through it. It really is such a gorguz shade which is why I was a bit surprised when having a browse through Models Own website & not finding it there anymore?! Then again I did purchase it quite a while back, perhaps it’s been discontinued?? *sad & baffled expression*
Anyhoos I applied 2 coats of Raspberry Fool on all me nails & whilst the 2nd coat was still wet, simply placed a coupla black beads on opposite ends of the nail, from one of my nail art wheels that I purchased from ebay, using a toothpick & some clear polish to seal them into place. Finished! :D

Aaaaah I do love me a bit o’ quick & easy nail art…….aaaaaas that is pretty much the only type I can do…..*cough* ;) 
Hope ya like me lovelies! Thank you so much for stopping by & wishing a very Happy New Year to you all!  

Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. Love these nails! Simple but so effective. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Aysha! The red is beautiful! Need to get my hands on this baby! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @missstylicious - thanks hun! Gotta love the simple nail art! :D xoxo

    @halima - thanks babe! Its a really love red right? Hope its still available! If not I'd better start hunting for a dupe :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freaking cute! I've just begun growing out my nails again so I'll def be trying this. Happy new year creative lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are pretty! Raspberry Fool is a lovely shade - looks like it has a shimmer to it? I think you've inspired me to start on some nail art this year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lasophia - Happy New Year my lovely lady! Aww thanks so much hun, let me know if you do try it! :D xoxo

    @lizrandell - hello hun, yes it does have a really lovely pinkish shimmer running through it, just gorguz! Yay so happy to have inspired you darling! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo