11.09.2011

OOTD - Anchors & Checkerboards :)

Hey there my cupcakes! Having a good week so far? Not long to go now & oh joy of joy’s I found out that I actually have this Friday booked off! Woo hoo & huzzah for 3 day weekends! Don’t actually have anything in particular planned, just needed to take all my holidays from work before the end of this year & had me a few saved up :) May pop in to The Oracle Shopping Centre in Reading for a day of browsing/shopping (window only!) with the mumma bear & of course some nom nom food stuffs ;D I have a few NEXT vouchers left over from  my birthday that I am just itching to spend on a pair of dazzling shoes so will enjoy having a looky there!
Now I know that I’ve been following a particular theme with the last few posts…anyone heard of a certain Models Own Beetlejuice collection?? Anyone?? ;p Hehe sorry about that, just got a bit overwhelmed with the dazzling beauty of these polishes, I am absolutely loving them & my feelings have not dampened in the slightest! The first three have been big hits with me & I still have two more puuurdy polishes to show you dolls but I thought I’d inject a bit o’ change & post another OOTD today :)
                  Dress - TK MAXX, Black Leggings - River Island, Black Tee - Primark

So this here dress is another gem that I purchased from…yup…TK MAXX! I told ya loves, I absolutely love this place! Black & white is one of my fav combos & this dress delivers just that & it goes without saying I just adored the cute anchor motif, giving the dress a nice nautical touch :D  Ahoy Sailor!
The black & white checkerboard style (that’s what they remind me of!) shoes are one of my favs & were purchased from Matalan a while back. Another dark horse of a store actually, where I’ve found some really lovely bits & bobs in the past! They have a habit of slipping off every now & again but a bit of tissue stuffed in the pointed tips puts paid to that little problemo ;)
                                                                         Shoes - Matalan
Of course no outfit is complete without a bit o’ sparkly goodness! So for accessories to go with I wore a sparkly beaded choker that I picked up from a random jewellery boutique, a pair of black beaded dangly earrings from H&M & a chunky black heart ring which was given to me by a friend :)
                       Choker - Vintage Jewelery Boutique, Earrings - H&M, Ring - Gift

Thanks for reading my lovelies, hope you liked! Take care & catch up with you all soon, no doubt armed with polish number 4 from a particular collection, the name of which has totally escaped me….. ;)

Lotsa love & hugs! 


6 comments:

  1. This dress is soo pretty, I love the anchors! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is SO cute!! I'm a sucker for anchors and black and white too hehe. Love the checkerboard flats and all your accessories too! I want your accessory collection seriously *drools*

    Enjoy your 3 day weekend lovely!! I have a 3 day weekend too woot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! it really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @theothersideofcool - aww thanks Rhi! Glad ya like! Still on the hunt for a velvet dress by the way ;) I SHALL find one soooon! xoxo

    @chelle - hehe thanks my lovely! I'm glad you're liking it :) I don't what it is about anchors...just love em! Maybe we could do a mani along those routes... ;) Aww yay! Woohoo for 3 days weekends! Hope you have a fab one too my darling :) xoxo

    @thepostcolonialrabbit - awww thanks Naz! How the devil are ya chick? Hope you've been keeping well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love those shoes. I think Id do anything for black and white shoes. Gotta love the ole stuffing the paper in the toes trick hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lasophia - thank you so much hun! Gotta love black & white :) Haha yup deffo a fab trick that never fails! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo