11.15.2011

Models Own Beetlejuice Part 4 - Aqua Violet! :)

Greetings my lovely readers!
You all well? So for the past couple o’ posts I’ve veered off track slightly from a particular nail polish collection, the name of which includes a certain type of insect, but then I didn’t want to inundate & overload you all with polish’s! So far I’ve had a play around with three out of the five Beetlejuice polish’s, Purple Blue, Pinky Brown & Golden Green & am loving them all!  They are all just so pretty & unique & I definitely recommend any nail polish addict to have them in their collection ;)
Today is the turn of polish number four Aqua Violet. As with the others, was super excited to try this purdy polish out, but I kinda anticipated it would be a bit of a bugger to photograph! Aqua Violet is a special one for sure as it has all the duo-chrome loveliness like the others, as well as having that amazing colour changing effect! In some lighting it is the most stunning aqua blue, in others a gorguz mauve/violet shade comes through so beautifully! However I should mention before the pics, that the annoying bubbly effect on the nails, is NOT a special effect from the polish but rather the very crappola base coat I used beforehand!! Gaaahh! As I was a tad under the weather I was just too lazy to re-apply so sorry about that! Goes without saying that said basecoat is now in the bin…RIP :( So on to the pics! As I thought, found it really hard to capture the polish in all its prettiness but tried me bestest!

Apologies again for quality of pics, camera just didn’t want to co-operate! :-/  So what do ya think? Me deffo liking! :D (annoying bubbling due to atrocious basecoat aside!!!) It really is a truly gorguz polish & again unlike anything I own, I couldn’t stop looking at my nails when I had it on & almost near dislocated my wrist, twisting it this way & that to catch all the different colours! :D
So my lovelies, that’s four Beetlejuice polish’s down with just one more to go which will be the Emerald Black!
Have you purchased any of the Models Own Beetlejuice collection? What’s been your favourite?

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY sweethearts, the prize of which is a boootiful YSL Faux Arty Ring!  :D  Go, go, go!

Lotsa love to ya!


3 comments:

  1. Great colour on you! Especially when the light hits it, looks lovely :)

    http://hommesdefemmes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These types of colours are always so gorgeous but a pain in the butt to photograph so you did heaps well lovely!! The colour is so so gorgeous.

    Lol don't hurt yourself trying to see all the pretty colours!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @numera - thank you hun! It does look so beautifully eye catching when the light hits it you're right! :) xoxo

    @chelle - aww thank you my darling, coming from you that makes my day! Its a purdy one right? Not to worry, ya shall have it soon my lovely! ;D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo