11.27.2011

FOTD - Chapter Golden Bronze & Emerald Green :)

Greetings my lovely readers! Hope you’ve all had a really great weekend whatever you’ve been up to? I myself spent yesterday at the baby shower of a good friend of mine, who I went to school with, really was amazing seeing her looking positively blooming! I guess we’re all growing up now….not too sure about moi though…*cough!* ;) A fab time was definitely had though, with plenty of eating & drinking whilst also taking part in some, erm…quite interesting/dodgy games including Sniff the Nappy & Guess the Baby Food Flavour… Good times! :D
Today I have an FOTD to share with you lovelies, as I’ve mentioned briefly before, this past year has been kinda filled with quite a few weddings which was nice, & as is the case with Asian weddings there are a lot of functions to attend as well. This is the makeup I did for one of the functions where I wore one of my favourite Asian churidaar outfits which was a gorguz golden bronze & emerald green combo, silly me totally forgot to take an outfit pic as usual! But you can see a little glimpse of it in the pics anyhoos :)
To go with the outfit I of course wanted to match the colours within it so chose to go for a bronze-y gold & green Arabic-esque eye look. Once again I used colours from my Coastal Scents palette which has definitely been one of my better purchases as it has such a large array of colours in the palette to choose from, that you will almost definitely find a colour to suit. So this time I picked a bronze-y gold shade from the palette & applied all over the lid, then using a suitably matching green applied into the crease going out in to the outer V, finishing with a little highlighting in the inner corners & brow bone with some shimmery white shadow :)

To finish the eyes I just dabbed on some Barry M dazzle dust in Bronze for added shimmer before doing the usual winged liner business with the MAC Fluidline Blacktrack & a few coats of Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara (LOVE!). I kept the cheeks bronze with the good ol’ Barry M Natural Dazzle bronzer & lips nude with MAC Crème D’Nude lipstick :) And that’s it! Hope ya like! :)
Thanks for reading angels!

Click HERE to enter my YSL Faux Arty Ring Giveaway!

Lotsa love to ya,


8 comments:

  1. Great look!!
    I wish I could make such a beautiful eyeliner line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed how long your lower lashes are.. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this look on you! The winged look looks fab on you! I'm still trying to perfect it myself..Ha!
    You sent me your link on Twitter @marlenefrierson when we has the #bbloggers chat! Great job here hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You do such a great flick too, it's perfect. Love the kameez, the work's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes are insane!! Cool colored contacts too hon! Suits you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rock-or-not - Aww thank you so much hun, glad you like the look! :) xoxo

    @Saimese – haha aw thanks lovely! Xoxo

    @thedivadoll – hello huny! Thanks so much for your lovely comment :) aww believe me I was utterly useless at applying eye liner! Just kept on practicing like a woman possessed! Lol! ;) xoxo

    @thepostcolonialrabbit – cheers muchly Naz me darling! The outfit was from Southall believe it or not! Haha! Xoxo

    @Tali – Aww thank you so much Tali! :D Your comments made my day! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excuse me dear, I believe some lovely spiders have taken residence on your eye area! How many coats did you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @skinscrubs - Haha Mrs A! Eeeeee get em off, get em off!!! ;)LOL! I use two coats of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator hun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo