10.14.2011

Wedding FOTD - Chapter 2 "Pink Frost" :)

Happy Friday cupcakes!
Yes ‘tis the weekend at last me darlings, we made it! :D What’s everyone got planned for the weekend? Anything nice? I’m very much looking forward to heading on down to Landaaan town tomorrow for the second TOWIB meet up, which is being held at the Babble Bar & is once again being hosted by the wonderful Hayley from London Beauty Queen. The first one was really great so I can’t wait to meet some more lovely blogger ladies. Will try & remember to take some piccies this time round! :) I shall also be meeting up with my newlywed big bro & sis-in-law for a bit o’ Dim Sum afterward which my stomach is already making appreciative sounds for ;) NOM!
Speaking of weddings today's FOTD that I have to share with you lovelies was the look I did for my brother’s registry ceremony & is part of the “Wedding FOTD Chapter series” that I started (but lost track of/ i.e. got lazy with….) a while back :) Here’s the first look I did in case you missed it “Pink & Gold”
And here is the next makeup look or should I say Chapter 2 in the series which I’ve decided to title "Pink Frost" FOTD….original isn’t it? Do ya know, I’ve always said that I am not really all that obsessed with pink….but looking at previous posts & actually at the whole look of my blog….I was clearly fibbing big time wasn’t I? ;D Haha! Anyway, I digress….Here’s a snippet of the outfit I wore as well, as usual something HAD to slip my mind & taking a full on outfit shot just happened to be that thing :-/ It was a white & pink lace churidar Asian style outfit, where the dress flowed to just above the knees & included the usual drainpipe silk pink leggings that are the norm with churidar style outfits :)
The eye shadows I used are from a palette that I was given by a friend which is from Claire’s Accessories; I didn’t even know they did eye shadow palettes! However I accidentally dropped it whilst attempting to get out of the car AND holding about a billion other things at the same time & it fell out on to the street!! Hence why it looks like it’s been through the wars & then some…sorry palette.
I used most of the pink shades in the palette, starting with the lightest on the inner corners, gradually going darker towards the outer V. The consistency of the shadows was nice, not too great on pigmentation mind you, I did have to pack it on somewhat. But having said that there was hardly any fallout! I used the lightest highlight shade to line the bottom lashes as well & I’m sure you’re all used to my love for eyeliner by now! It’s of course MAC Fluidline Blacktrack on the upper lash line, winged out at the corners :) For mascara I am currently using High Impact by Clinique which I picked up as a freebie in Glamour magazine & a really nice quality mascara it is but to be honest with ya dolls, I don’t think I would fork out £15 for it which is what it retails for :-/
I used my usual ‘go to’ foundation for weddings etc. which is MAC Studio Tech in NC35 & MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark,  added a light dusting of Sleek ‘Rose Gold’ blush on the cheeks & finished with No 7 Nude lip liner & Sleek ‘Liqueur’ on the lips :) Done!
Thanks for reading sweety's! Hope you like! :) Have a top weekend & catch up with you all soon!

Lotsa big pink love,


12 comments:

  1. i love your lens! which ones are you rocking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo gorgeous!Pink looks amazing on you!And a big yay for he weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Socialitedreams - aww thank ya Von Von! The lens are Fresh Look Daily ones in "Grey" that I picked up from Vision Express :) xoxo

    @Ria - Hello you! Awww thanks hun you're such a sweetheart! :D Haha! Yay indeed darlin, hope you're having a good one :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely!! Was fab to meet you the other day, and can i please steal the photo of me and you when/if you put them up! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Clo - hello my daaaarlin!! You okay? Aww was wonderful to meet you too! I'm still lol-ing over the earrings! haha!Yes, of course ya can huny! Will try & post as soon as I can :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i forgot about the earrings!! ahaa :) Brilliant, thank you. And add my new twitter @Oh_Clo ... especially for blogging now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous make up dear!
    Following u xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous make-up! I really wanted to go to the TOWIB event but wasn't able to...I'm hoping to go to the one organised in February though! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Clo - how could ya forget about the magic earrings?!! Lol! Done babes :) xoxo

    @Yuliya - aww thank you so much, really appreciate the support! :) xoxo

    @Sarah - thank you my lovely :) Awww no! Well there's gonna be another one on Feb! Yay! Hopefully you'll be able to make it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you weren't at my weddings James would have ran off with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey aysh! your eyes are amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Skinscrubs - Oh my god Annabella!! Haha you silly goose! :) xoxo

    @danniekate - aww thank you so much Daniela! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo