2.22.2011

Tweet Tweet!

Hello my loves, y'all having a good week? Just a quickie today, I've actually been on Twitter for a while now but just never got into using it as, to be honest I never really got it!! Lol! But hey, thought I'd give it another whirlsy so here's me jumping on the bandwagon! Lets see how we do this time shall we?? I recently changed my username to Aysh_tmb. Do follow me honeybees & I shall follow back :) Here to many tweets ahead! ;)

http://twitter.com/#!/Aysh_tmb


Lotsa tweet love!

Aysh xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Your makeup in the side pics is sooooo perfect :D following you on twitter now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah M - Aww what a lovely thing to say, thanks so much sweety :) & thanks for following! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stevi - Tweet tweet baby! Now I can keep in touch with ya better! :) haha I know, just loved the pic, I've called him Bert ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo