2.23.2011

Starstruck with Barry M Raspberry NOTD :)

Hello there angels! Y’all good? So as you may have already guessed, another day, another polish change. This time I found myself reaching yet again for my loyal Mr Barry M, he has been good to me so he has, bless him & I do have a huge weakness for his polishes as not only is there such a wide range of simply gorguz colours to choose from, but the quality & ease of application makes them an absolute dream to use.
The colour I wanted to share with y’all today is the wonderfully vibrant Raspberry, which is a gorguz deep fuchsia pink crème polish. I’m really feeling the bright colours at the moment, guess I’m gearing up for Spring! Application was quick & easy & it took two coats to get a truly opaque finish but you could even get away with just one. 
Even though the colour is lovely all by its onesie I wanted to jazz it up a little, so simply added some funky star nail stickers to each nail. Ha-ha I really am taking little baby steps with the nail art huh? But as simple as it is I loved the look of it after, it’s definitely a quick & easy fab way to make the nails more different & eye-catching. So I may have to invest in some more of those for sure! To make the polish even more uber funky, you could also apply a glitter topcoat too? Why the possibilities are endless! ;) I've certainly had my eye on lots of pretty, shiny nail blingy bits & bobs on Ebay recently, that I'm just dying to try out & get creative with. A haul is inevitable...! The polish itself is already lovely and glossy, but of course I applied an extra topcoat not just for that added sheen but also to keep the pinkies looking starry a wee bit longer. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy! :)
Do you own Barry M Raspberry? What’s your fav Barry M shade? Thanks for reading my darlings! :)  

Much Love to ya!




17 comments:

  1. gorgeous colour with simple cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stars and the colour :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @YoannitaL - thanks sweety, hehe yes it was so simple & easy! xoxo

    @Cris - thank you Cris! The colour really cheers me up :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade - your nails look HOT! :)

    Nice blog btw - just discovered it and am glad I did :)

    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also own Barry M Raspberry and I'm not to sure if I love it THAT much...it's an ok shade but like you say needs jazzing up abit.

    Love - Mushroon and Dusky Mauve the best I think and Barry M does some amazing glittery polishes, just wish they would come out with a good range of nude shades now!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I love your nail art. It's so much more than I can do as well. I am obsessed with a grey colour I have from Barry M. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Miss A - aww thank you so very much for your lovely comment sweets :) glad you like! xoxo

    @Fee - lol agree with ya honey, its always fun to jazz up your polishes a bit :) Ooo I've stopped by Dusky Mauve many times now & pondered whether to purchase or not...it does look different! I looove Barry M glitters but shockingly don't have any!! Will do something about that soon & yes would so love to see some nude shades! :) xoxo

    @Sherin - aww thanks, your such a sweety hun! I wish this would even qualify as nail art! ;) Ooo I have Barry M Grey too, love it! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour! My faves by barry m are flamingo, berry ice cream, and dusky mauve :)
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @sparkle-and-grey - cheers hun, it is lovely isn't it? ;) Ooo I'm thinking that I seriously need Dusky Mauve in my life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont have this but it looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite a 'grown up' colour but I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @nicoletta - thank you for following sweety! :) Ooo you should get it hun, it really is lovely :) xoxo

    @Shortiee31 - thanks hun! Yes you're right it is rather a grown up pink shade isn't it? This can be my sophisticated nail colour choice ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I OWN THIS! :) Deffo a grown up colour, and think it really suits darker skin tones, huzzah! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had the patience to do this :) It looks beautiful! Everything by Barry M is just fantastic!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Halima - woohoo girl! lol yeah its nice finding a shade that suits darker skintones so well xoxo

    @Alex - aww thanks hun, you should try it, its easy! I mean if I can do it! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your nails so pretty ;)x

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Mehvish - aww thanks so much sweety! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo