1.01.2011

Lets go Sale-ing! :)


Happy New Year my lovelies!! So are we all Auld-Lang-Syned out? ;) Hope you all had a wonderful one whichever way you were celebrating. Haha I was such a granny & saw the new year in this time in my PJ’s from the comfort of my nice warm bed! It had been a bit of a crazy Xmas & what with being ill & all I decided to take it easy. So do we have any resolutions for the upcoming year angels? I don’t really bother making any new years resolutions to be honest as I’m a believer in that if you have any aspirations, or wanna make any changes in your life, you should just grab the bull by the horns & go for it! Life’s too short right? One of the steps that I am so happy to have made is of course starting this little bloggy of mine :) After reading & admiring blogs by all you other fab blogger babes out there, I was inspired to go ahead & start TrulyMadlyBeauty & even though its only been a couple of months, I have enjoyed it so much! I just love interacting & chatting away with all you lovelies & being a part of this fab community. I’ve even been lucky enough to have met a few lovely bloggers & I hope to meet many more of you in the future! I also want to use this time to thank from the bottom, top & the middle bit of my heart, everyone who follows, reads & comments on my blog :) It means so much to me truly,  & I appreciate the support so so much! I always love hearing from you dolls & have loved getting to know lots of lovely ladies this past coupla months :) So here’s to a great year coming & I’m looking forward to continuing my blog & seeing what sort of adventures it will take me on!
Anyhoo on to the first post of year :)  I’m a bit of a nosy old goose & really love seeing Haul posts on everyone’s blogs so I thought I’d go ahead & just share with y’all the goodies I managed to grab in the sales this year (last year??) Like I mentioned previously, I didn’t go crazy, according to my standards anyhoo. But I’m happy with my purchases & will deffo get good wear out of them I think. I always get guilty buying things which end up straight in the cupboard never to see daylight again! I’ll admit that this has happened occasionally…“hanging head in shame” So that will be one thing that stops this instant! 
Soft Grey Wool Dress from TK MAXX - its so kitten soft & really warn, perfect for current cold weather
Chiffon dress from Peacocks - I never find anything in here but saw this & loved it! Everything from the floral design to the gold detail round the collar appeals to me :)
Delicate White Cardi from New Look - the material on this is gorguz soft & can see myself pairing this with many outfits
Cream Lace Dress from New Look - fell in love the moment I saw this! Such a pretty dress & I've found I have a weakness for lace!
Red & Black Dress from H&M - thought this dress was gorguz! Can see myself wearing this for both nights out & day wear, material is a lovely flowy chiffon
Knee High Bootsies from New Look - have wanted a pair of knee highs for a while now & these fit the bill!
 Can you tell I have a weakness for dresses?? Lol! I adore them as they are lovely to wear in the summer & then come winter I can just layer them with thin black tees & cardi's :) Am actually wearing the peacocks dress today with leggings & a long cardi & when I go out I'll team it with the new boots I think, as the studs go with the dress collar! So ya see? I can already see how I'll wear my purchases so there will be no chance of them being shoved into the wardrobe to gather dust! So its been a very happy sale-ing this time round! Oh & this shopping trip was particularly delightful as we also made a stop at possibly one of my all time fav places...have you guys heard of Mr Simms Olde Sweetshop by any chance? ;)

That brown paper bag is a thing of beauty....

But the contents are even better!!!
Oh I could spend my entire life perusing the shelves within this wonderful place...row upon row of delicious fudge, chocolate & toffee as well as tubs of cola cubes, pineapple chunks, rhubarb & custard & many more classic favourites! Tis a magical place really...sigh! I'm not sure if its a branch or not, but if you have one near you, get yourselves there ASAP! :) Or actually maybe you shouldn't, as once your a lover of Mr Simms, there's no going back... ;) Happy New Year again to you all my darlings! Did you hit the sales this year? If so did you find any good buys? Hope so! As always thanks for reading cherubs! Mwah!

Lotsa hugs & smooches!

Aysh xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous collection of dresses :D my fav is the peacock chiffon one :DD happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. Would you like to follow each others blogs??? :))) I hope we could be good friends. Take care! (>__<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, i loooove the lace. Channeling the inner Blair huh?.lol have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SarahM - thank you huny! Heheh I think its my fav too, wearing at the mo & loving it! Its got a kinda Spanish-y feel to it that I love :) Happy New Year to you too hun! xoxo

    @krismiua - aww thank you sweety :) that's lovely of you :)

    @Chatterpants - Happy New Year & same to you to darling! Haha inner Blair, love it! Bring on the lace I say! :) Hope your well hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, i just started the bloggin thing too:) I am addicted! So many amazing blogs. Oh, btw i am now a folower of yours and love the red and black dress from H&M!! happy new year!

    love roc
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am new to this blogging world, but love your blog. i am a follower:) love the red and black dress from h&m. i wish there was one in texas!

    love roc
    xoxo

    repexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Raquel - aww thank you so much for the lovely comment sweety! Am so happy you like my blog & I appreciate the support so much. Aww hopefully H&M will get their act together & open up a store near you :) Happy new year to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so supper cute :) i love the boots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog hun, been reading while I've been ill in bed! Loving your Sale purchases, especially the boots! Hope you have a great 2011 :)

    http://www.look-flyingmonkeys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jean-pierre - thank you hun! lol, loving them too, been wearing them pretty much constantly :) xoxo

    @danniekate - cheers sweety! Hope your well & had a nice holiday period :) xoxo

    @LookFlyingMonkeys - aww thank you so much darlin! Sorry to hear you've been unwell, it truly sucks doesn't it? :( Thanks for the lovely comment, hope you have a fab year too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Love yuor purchases. I bought loasd of dresses in the sales as well...but then realised that I have no where to wear them, lol.
    I absolutely love the peacocks dress.
    Can't wait to see more from the blog this year! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @HiFashion - Hello my lovely! Hope your well. Aww thanks :) haha think I deffo need to do an OOTD with the peacocks dress! Lol, lets MAKE sure we have plenty places to wear our new dresses! Aww thank you so much, really hope to see your lovely self again soon too! :) mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the haul. I too share your weakness for dresses, they aThe H&M one in probably my faaave. Wish I managaged to bag that one, but unfortunately, no. :(

    And yep, you must do an OOTD! YOU MUST YOU MUST! :P

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  14. ..what a lovely things you bought ..oooh , that sweet shop opened just before Christmas in my town but I not had a look inside yet : ) the shop looks amazing ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. the 2nd dress is beautiful!!


    We've GREAT Giveaways (Ray Ban, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part! Good Luck!

    Burcu

    ReplyDelete
  16. @DesignerSpray – Thanks babe! Saw a few in there but this just CALLED to me ;) so many dresses have a habit of doing that…ooo you should check back there hun, they may have some more stock now? Haha lol! okey dokey my lovely, an OOTD is deffo on the to do list :) xoxo

    @ellinelle – thank you love, oh gosh get yourself down there ASAP! You will be transported to heaven…trust me you just wanna buy everything in there! I’m pretty much on 1st name terms with the staff at my one ;) xoxo

    @burcu – thanks very much, I think its deffo my fav of the lot :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the things you bought! My favorites are the new look dress and boots. Very cute :)

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @pearlslaceandruffles - thank you so much sweety! hehe can't wait to give the New Look dress an outing :) thanks for stopping by, love your blog :) xoxo

    @Jazzy E - hey there honey,hope your keeping well? :) Thanks doll! Oh & I received the lovely brooch, so pretty! Thank you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo