12.22.2010

Xmas Party FOTD - Smokey Purple Arabic Eye :)

Hello pumpkins, hope your having a good day. So, have we all done our Xmas shopping yet?? Hahahahahaha….nah me neither :/ Due to adverse health conditions I just haven’t had the chance nor the energy to venture out into the crowds, I know I’m a wimp. But I knew for sure that if I did, in my current state of my mind, there would’ve been a very high risk of entering into a total unwanted tussle with some poor unsuspecting shopper that would most probably finish up in the A&E Department of Wexham Park Hospital. Hehe I kid, I’m not a violent person, but when I’m ill & in a crowd of fellow crazy shoppers…lets just say bring on the sales baby! Lol! Although to be honest this year I may do what I’ve had to do with most of my Xmas prezzies & that’s shopping online, but that might be even more dangerous, especially for my credit card! Firstly I just wanted to share with y’all a coupla pics I couldn’t resist snapping of my little madam, who’s been keeping me company the past few days & who seems to have found a new home within the confines of my winter coat! Can’t say I blame her really as this coat has done an awesome job of keeping me warm & toasty for the past coupla winters, despite making me resemble the Michelin Man. I think I picked this up from a market in London & its great as it falls to just above the ankles plus has a belt so you can cinch in the waist, I also love the coppery, bronze colour of it :)
Hello Missy!
Don't get too comfy now madam...I'll be needing it back!
Anyhoo my lovelies, I digressed a bit there but I’m sure your used to that by now! As mentioned, here is the FOTD I opted for my work Xmas Party. I decided to go for a smokey purple Arabic style eye, hope you like!

Here are the products I used:
Face:
  • MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC37
  • MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
  • Benefit Moon Beam
  • Benefit Dallas Blush
Eyes:
  • Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio Palette in Violet Romantic
  • MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
  • Natural Collection Mascara
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Noir
Lips:
  • No.7 Lipliner in Nude
  • Yes,Yes,Yes! Lip Butter from Body Shop
  • MAC Creme D'Nude 
So what do you think honeys? I wanted to try something different which is why I went for the purple tones. I found the Bourjois palette tucked in my drawer neglected so decided to show it some love, but I now remember why I put it there in the 1st place as the pigmentation is awful on the shadows :( You really to have to pack it on. But it did last all night!  
Pic taken from google images as camera battery died on me!!

 I forgot to do an outfit pic at home so just did a quick one at my managers next to her lovely Xmas tree! lol!  My outfit choice was surprise surprise...black! Lace dress which is a fav of mine was purchased from New Look, the black trousers belong to River Island & the heels are Kurt Geiger :)
One thing I realised though is I deffo need to build up my collection of blushes & lippies as I'm always reaching for the same ones! Any recommendations sweety's?? Please do let me know if you have any favs that you think I may like! :) Thank you for reading cupcakes! Have you had your work do's yet?? What Xmassy looks have you opted for this party season??

Lotsa hugs n smooches to ya!

Aysh xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! And your cat is WAY too cute! I have a ginger kitty ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sana - aww thank you my darlin! Lol! & she knows it too...she is one cheeky madam! aww would love to see yours :) Btw blogger is behaving now & notifying moi of your posts! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to stare at this for a while before I realized there was a cat in it! lol. The eye makeup looks nice and I like that you didn't put a thick amount too!

    Hey, I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway. Join if you please. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Toni Tralala - haha lol really?? I guess she camouflaged herself well, she's always getting under my feet! maybe I should've done a spot the kitty competition :) aww thank you very much hun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice eye makeup.
    I like the outfit too. I hope you had a great time in it.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ninjagaiden78 - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eye make up looks absolutely stunning!! I need to learn how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @HiFashion - aww thank you sweety! Most often I just chuck it on & hope for the best! lol! Hope you had a lovely xmas hun, looooved your outfits, you looked fab babe! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your eyes are amazing!!! :D I'm gonna say it again, your cat is adorable! ♥

    What kind of colors of blush and lippies are you looking for? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Stavroula - aww thank you very much my lovely! Hehe thanks! & believe me she knows it! Can get away with murder that one ;) Hmm well that's the thing hun, I'm not too sure what would suit me? I deffo wanna be more adventurous & try something different? Especially down the lippie route..? Any ideas??? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg! i want your kitty cat!!!! sooo freaking cute, i want a kitty in my life.

    I suggest some make up for ever lipsticks for high end or wet n wild ones for drugstore brand. they are so good! NYX lipglosses are AMAZING, check them out too :)

    as for blush, wet n wild blush, nars, or mac are my faves! lots of good colors and formulas

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @socialitedreams - haha cheers my dears, aww why don't ya? You totally should! Aww wow thanks so much for the recommendations hun :) Hmm will have to look into whether we can get Wet n Wild here? Hope so! And oh my days, I sooo wanna try NYX products! Never seen this brand either :( I really wanna try those Jumbo pencils you mentioned too! They look incredible :) Thanks doll! mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and your kitty are so beautiful! Your eye make up looks perfect!

    Happy New Year Hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @BeautyMarked - Oh thank you so much for the lovely comment hun! Your really sweet :) Happy New Year to you do my darlin, hope you have a great one! mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow i accedently stumbled on this page, your are very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I accidentally stumbled on your page & I am glad i did, because your beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo