12.07.2010

A Night out FOTD :)

Hello there my lovelies :) Hows every one's week panning out so far? Hope your all well. Today I thought I would blog about a makeup look I wore on a recent night out with my girlie's & wanted to share with y'all? I actually have quite a few pics saved away on my camera of looks that I have worn, as well as recent hauls & such but just haven't had the time to post! I seriously have a long list of ideas that I want to write about but I also want to space out my posts a bit, as due to my work I won't be able to blog as much as I would like :( So you'll probably notice my old hair colour in some of the pics! :) Anyhoo, this night was a lovely dinner & dance affair with my best ladies which was great fun, as always is when I'm with them! No matter what we're doing, even if its just a simple get together at one of our houses, we always have a ball :) So wanted to go for a strong make up look (is there any other kind!) Sorry about the pics (haha, I HAVE noticed that I'm always apologising about my camera skills, but promise to work on that!) I only remembered to take pics while we were out, oops! I think there may even be a bog pic... :| Anyhoo here you goes:
Ewww! Blurry! Sorry darls! Just wanted to capture the colours...FAIL! ;)
Hahaha! Last two were the obligatory bog pics...has to be done ;)
As usual, for nights out & special occasions I use my MAC Studio Tech Foundation (NC37) as I find, for me, it has the best coverage plus lasting performance all night. I apply it with my MAC 190, followed with a dusting of MAC MSF Natural in Medium/Dark. I also used my Laura Mercier concealer (review coming soon!) The blush was all four colours of Benefit's Sugarbomb mixed together, & Creme D'Nude was on the lips mixed with Bodyshops Yes, Yes, Yes! lip butter. I wish I could've gotten a better pic of the eyes, so sorry about that darls! I used a mineral eyeshadow from Avon on the lids, that my mum had given me a while back. Its a gorguz silvery teal shade, reminds me of mermaids! lol! Its very similar to Barry M's Dazzle Dusts:
Little pot o'sparkliness, soo pretty!
Attempt at a swatch for y'all :) The colour is really lovely & sparkly, camera doesn't do it justice
I patted this shade slowly, to avoid fallout, over the whole lid as well as on the lower lash line & then applied a black from my Coastal Scents palette to the outer V, exaggerating the outer corners. I put a little liquid silver glitter in the inner corners to brighten the look before finishing it off with my MAC Blacktrack liner & Maybelline Falsies Mascara! Also don't forget to line your waterline, I used Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in Noir. I like to think of this look as a quick Arabic style eye :) Hope y'all like it! Thank you for reading angels :) Mwah!

Lotsa luv & hugs!

Aysh xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Your eyes look beautiful- I shall be trying this out :o)

    freakytortoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you very much sweety, I'm glad you like :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i believe Sasa does ship international :) they are local drugstores where i live but i've seen so many bloggers ordering from their site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww fab! thanks hun! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment hun :) I bought the fur material on ebay :) Loads of choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tugba - your welcome darl, its such a fab idea! really wanna try it out, tho I doubt my efforts will come out as good as those pics! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sana - thank you my lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey aysha! thank you so much, it was so great to meet you too. loved our little day out :)

    this looks amazing - how was the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @danniekate - hello you! aww thanks hun, same here! Loved all of it :) look forward to meeting you again soon! Aw thanks darl, wedding was fab thanks, the hair was a hit! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo