11.07.2010

Multi Task FOTD - Day or Night :)

Hello darls!! Today I thought I would share with ya the FOTD I opted for today that I also wore later on in the evening. I usually love to use my weekends to go all out & experiment with different make up looks as I tend to keep my work make up quite low key, so come weekend out come the poor items of makeup that have been cruely neglected during the week! Today I was wearing my fav colour...black ;) to jazz it up a bit, I added a few blue accessories here & there i.e. shoes, jewels etc. So I used these colours in my EOTD...Do you always do your makeup & then choose your outfit or vice versa like moi??? Anyhoo, today I just wasn't feeling a full eyeshadow look, I get random like that! So instead decided to go for a heavy duty look with my HG makeup item instead....eyeliner :) Especially after seeing a gorguz look on Kajal Coutures blog. I can never leave the house without it, whether its a full on look or even just a little wing on the corner. My camera was playing up today, just could not seem to get a good picture of my clothes so no outfit pic! :( but did me best with the mug shots :| The foundation I'm wearing during the weekends at the mo is Bourjois 10 hour Sleep Effect mixed with Bourjois Healthy Mix. The coverage is lovely & light, it doesn't feel to heavy on my skin & I apply it easily with my fingers. May as well use the tools god gave me! I also applied Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage, a firm fav of mine, under/on the eyes & on any problem parts. As for blush I opted for Sugarbomb by Benefit (love it!) So on to the eyes, all I used was my trusty MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack & a lovely black/blue eyeshadow called Taffeta Blue from my Frontcover palette.
I applied the blacktrack with a thin liner brush along my upper & lower lash lines making sure they joined at the corners. Then grabbing my angled brush & the blue eyeshadow, simply applied it on top of the liner, smudging slightly & bringing it out in the outer corners. To finish of I just lined my waterline with my Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner & wacked on some mascara! Done! I also mentioned that I kept this look for the evening too, so all I did was smoke up the eye a bit more with the shadow for a more dramatic look, putting a bit of highlight in the inner corners. After slapping on a bit of lippie (MAC Creme D'Nude) I was good to go!

So there we have it sweety's, a quick & easy look that can be toned up or down however you like, for day & evenings :) Hope you like it! Mwah!

Lotsa hugs & smooches!

Aysh xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty mashallah, you look lovely! Lovee it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou so much honeybee! Hope your keeping well! mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo