11.27.2010

Friday Night's OOTD

Evening angels, hope your all well. Lord have mercy, I can't even begin to tell how relieved I was when this weekend finally came! Was literally ready to drop dead at work but thankfully I made it! But I won't bore y'all lovelies with the details. The main element that kept me going through the week, other than daily runs to Costa for some festive flavoured Lattes, was knowing that Friday would be the day that every person in employment looks forward to with great anticipation...Pay Day!! Woohoo! As I went a little "AHEM" crazy last month, (lets not even go there...) this month I was a good un' & mainly focused on my work, so I thought to myself "Sod it! time to let loose a little!" ;) so today has consisted of some major hauling baby! & with it managed to nab some fab bargains too, hehe I am a bona fide bargain hunter, anyone who has ever shopped with moi knows this ;) But that deserves a whole other post of its own, so will do that ASAP. Today I thought I would just share with y'all the look I opted for on Friday night. My friend & I went to a party hosted by her work colleague. It was a lovely get together held in memory of her son who sadly passed away last year. I just found the whole idea so lovely, that all friends & family join to celebrate this mans life, so it was a truly wonderful night filled with dancing, laughter & happiness, & I was so very happy to be a part of it :) On to the OOTD, I'd just come back from work so was put together rather hurriedly. Apologies for the truly abysmal photo's as we were running a bit late! I am really loving nude tones at the mo, so both outfit & makeup were along those lines...hope you like! :)
Black Shirt - Primarni
Skinny Trousers - River Island
Nude Chiffon dress - New Look
Nude Mary Jane Shoes - Primarni
Belt - Vintage

If I had more time I would've done more blending on the eyes but oh well. Here are the products I used:-

  • MAC Studio Tech (NC37) & MAC MSF Natural (medium/dark)
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (SC-3)
  • Benefit Dallas Blush
  • Benefit Miss Popularity Highlighter powder (on cheekbones/nose)
  • Eyeshadows used from Victoria Jackson palette, matte pink on lid, matte brown in the crease
  • MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack)
  • Natural Collection Mascara
  • Maybelline Khol Express (Brown Gleam) - waterline/lower lash line
  • No.7 lip liner (Nude)
  • MAC Cremesheen Glass (Boy Bait)
No outfit is complete without the bling ;) these are the jewelery pieces I wore:
Nothing too heavy. So that's it girlie's, hope y'all liked it :) Are you also feeling the nude tones at the moment? What colours are you loving to wear these days? Cheerios for reading! Mwah!

Lotsa smooches,

Aysh xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a quick review of the laura mercier concealer for me?
    Nice blog
    check my out if you like
    new follower
    http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. helo luvly :) aw thank you so much, am so glad you like my bloggy ;) sure of course I will, if you like! It's deffo my HG concealer! Love it! will do that for ya as soon as I can! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo