- Garnier roll on concealer - really brightens the eye area making me look more wide awake than I actually am... ;)
- Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 03 - love using this as extra cover on eyes, as well as any trouble areas i.e. nose, chin etc.
- MAC Studio Fix NC35 - I like to just lightly dust this all over my face to give that light coverage you need & to get rid of any shine. I try not to use heavy foundations during the week
- ELF all over cover stick in Pink Lemonade - gives a lovely flushed look to the cheeks, not too heavy, perfect for daytime & evenings
- Benefit Moon Beam - love using this on cheekbones, outer brow area & nose, gives the most gorgeous healthy glow to the skin
- Benefit Eye Bright Pencil - this pencil is truly a godsend :) no matter how late a night its been, this always manages to make me look wide eyed and fresh the next day! I use this under my brows to define, as well as on the inner corners & waterline of my eyes
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer (Noir)- my daily eyeliner, I've been using this for ages, if I do randomly change to another I always find myself coming back to this lovely. Can easily create a cat eye style winged line on the upper lid that lasts all day! :)
- Benefit Sugarbomb - adore this powder, its a mix of four different shades, peach, plum, pink & rose. I love using this lightly on cheeks as well as on the temple, face & jawline to create a nice glow to my skin.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - To be honest I'm not actually a big fan of mascara & am a total clutz when it comes to application, but have been using this for a while & it seem to do the job well!
- Eye lash curler - not really a product but a necessity I'm sure you'll agree :)
- No7 lip liner in Nude - I have always used this liner as it seems to match my lip colour quite well & also I seem to always have No.7 vouchers to use up so I have a constant supply of these!!
- And finally....Bodyshops lip butter YES,YES,YES! - love love love this! I guess you could say it is my Carmex! ;) Use it everyday & it keeps my lips lovely and moisturised, almost giving a nude tone to the lips without drying them out! :)
Thanks for reading girlie's, what are your holy grail products that you can't live without??
Lotsa hugs n smooches! Mwah!