10.24.2010

My Tip Top Ten!

Evening lovelies! Hope you've had a fab weekend. Back to the work tomorrow "sigh!" the weekend is just not long enough! As a newbie blogger starting out, I thought it would be nice idea to post what my tip top, Holy Grail, desert island, cannot live without!!!...ahem excuse me...products are. These are the products that I probably use almost everyday to achieve quick, wearable daytime looks that are suitable for work & evenings too in case something last minute pops up, which is often the case! So here they are:

  • Garnier roll on concealer - really brightens the eye area making me look more wide awake than I actually am... ;)
  • Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 03 - love using this as extra cover on eyes, as well as any trouble areas i.e. nose, chin etc.
  • MAC Studio Fix NC35 - I like to just lightly dust this all over my face to give that light coverage you need & to get rid of any shine. I try not to use heavy foundations during the week 
  • ELF all over cover stick in Pink Lemonade - gives a lovely flushed look to the cheeks, not too heavy, perfect for daytime & evenings
  • Benefit Moon Beam - love using this on cheekbones, outer brow area & nose, gives the most gorgeous healthy glow to the skin
  • Benefit Eye Bright Pencil - this pencil is truly a godsend :) no matter how late a night its been, this always manages to make me look wide eyed and fresh the next day! I use this under my brows to define, as well as on the inner corners & waterline of my eyes
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer (Noir)- my daily eyeliner, I've been using this for ages, if I do randomly change to another I always find myself coming back to this lovely. Can easily create a cat eye style winged line on the upper lid that lasts all day! :)
  • Benefit Sugarbomb - adore this powder, its a mix of four different shades, peach, plum, pink & rose. I love using this lightly on cheeks as well as on the temple, face & jawline to create a nice glow to my skin.
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara - To be honest I'm not actually a big fan of mascara & am a total clutz when it comes to application, but have been using this for a while & it seem to do the job well!
  • Eye lash curler - not really a product but a necessity I'm sure you'll agree :)
  • No7 lip liner in Nude - I have always used this liner as it seems to match my lip colour quite well & also I seem to always have No.7 vouchers to use up so I have a constant supply of these!!
  • And finally....Bodyshops lip butter YES,YES,YES! - love love love this! I guess you could say it is my Carmex! ;) Use it everyday & it keeps my lips lovely and moisturised, almost giving a nude tone to the lips without drying them out! :)
Ummm, OK, so its twelve but who's counting really? ;) So there you have it darls, these are my HG items that are always kept in constant supply. I know.... shockingly there are no lipsticks or glosses on the list, but as I mentioned in previous posts, I'm just not a big fan as I don't think they suit! Really wish I had lovely pouty lipsies a'la Angelina Jolie :( Ah well, there's always botox! ;) But I definitely hope to start trying out, so who knows I may be a convert yet!




Thanks for reading girlie's, what are your holy grail products that you can't live without??

Lotsa hugs n smooches! Mwah!
Aysh xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Mine would definitely be moisturiser, foundation and eyeliner. I could live without other things if I completely had to! Good post! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I forget the all important moisturiser! Lol! Which one do you go for??
    And thanx darl :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Mine would be kora moisturiser, dior bronzer and mufe mascara!! I need those things or my face wouldnt work! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya gorguz! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Means a lot :) Lol! How on earth could I have forgotten moisturiser! I'm loving No.7's @ da mo, its great coz it has spf 15 too! That mascara looks incredible on you, I have never really bought much from MUFE, will deffo check them out :) mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo